Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data and BI
Compelling need to enhance RPA adoption
Adoption rate of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) has been gaining momentum over the past few years, primarily due to key benefits realised by early adopter organizations, as well due to IT vendors improving RPA solutions sophistication.
A recent study on ‘The Future of Work – A Pandemic Spotlight’, finds nearly 50% of businesses around the world will increase robotic process automation adoption due to COVID 19. Source.
The pandemic is propelling organizations into the future of work faster than expected by augmenting existing teams with digital workforce. To a large extent, automation does address some of COVID-19 challenges head on. The focus of such automation would be to future-proof organizations with Automation, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Analytics technologies.Understandably, such automation technology could prove to be an invaluable asset in the post Covid world.
UiPath is one of the fastest-growing providers among the major RPA product vendors. The company's success to date has largely been a result of its ability to handle a wide range of different types of automation and its relative ease of implementation. The company is continuing to focus on ease of usage and on expanding its capability with a single integrated platform to serve the upcoming needs in both unattended and attended automation areas.
UiPath has some key AI & ML capabilities built into its platform. This includes –
- AI-based Computer Vision, a neural network developed to provide visual understanding by identifying UI elements and adapting to screen changes.
- Document capture& comprehension that enhances robots’ ability to classify and extract unstructured text for document identification, entity recognition, and sentiment analysis
- Citrix automation supported via computer vision engine for ease of use and reduced robot maintenance. UiPath has made Citrix automation possible, introducing a powerful image recognition engine that is optimized to find images on the screen fast. This helps achieve enhanced productivity for operations including data extraction/scraping, content migration & legacy integration.
- Native machine learning-based capabilities integrated into the platform to go beyond identifying the optimum path within a process by generating scripts for automatic bot creation along with the associated documentation.
- Conversational understanding to enable the robots to have more advanced interactions with customers and employees.
Ui Path provides a ‘community edition’ that enables user organizations to try before they buy and offers a vehicle for RPA As A Service.
At Aress, we have been working on designing, developing & deploying RPA applications using UiPath as well using bespoke approach across different industry verticals. Aress has a team of certified RPA developers having strong AI/ ML skills that helps in successful RPA use case identification, quick proof-of-concept, larger project development and deployments. For exploring how automation adoption could help your organization, do get in touch with us by filling the contact form below.